Inspired Habitat Gardens takes health and safety seriously. We have developed a COVID-19 policy based on guidance and rules set by the Ontario Government and Public Health. This will get updated as the status and rules change in Ontario.
It is important to share our commitment to keeping ourselves, clients, family, and community safe. These are the measures we are taking to minimize the spread of COVID-19:
- Fully vaccinated (2 shots)
Follow all public health guidelines:
- Wearing a mask;
- Physical distancing (keeping at least 2 metres / 6 ft apart);
- Prior to visiting client's homes, conduct self-screening questions;
- Self-monitoring for symptoms;
- Self-isolating if symptomatic or exposed through close-contacts;
- Hand washing regularly with soap and water or using alcohol based hand sanitizer;
- Clean and disinfect tools;
- Practicing cough and sneeze etiquette.
- Clients have the option of a consultation via phone and email;
- Minimizing indoor exposure;
- Minimizing close-contacts.